10 May 2018
Following the local elections last week the Leader of Westminster City Council, Cllr Nickie Aiken, has today confirmed her new cabinet.
- Councillor David Harvey – Deputy Leader and Cabinet Member for Economic Development, Education and Community (Deputy – Councillor Jacqui Wilkinson)
- Councillor Tim Mitchell – Cabinet Member for Environment and City Management (Deputy – Councillor Karen Scarborough)
- Councillor Heather Acton – Cabinet Member for Family Services and Public Health (Deputies – Councillor Iain Bott and Councillor Christabel Flight)
- Councillor Rachael Robathan – Cabinet Member for Finance, Property and Regeneration (Deputy – Councillor Robert Rigby)
- Councillor Andrew Smith – Cabinet Member for Housing and Customer Services (Deputy – Councillor Murad Gassanly)
- Councillor Richard Beddoe – Cabinet Member for Place Shaping and Planning
- Councillor Ian Adams – Cabinet Member for Public Protection and Licensing (Deputy –Councillor Louise Hyams)
Cabinet will also be attended by Councillor Angela Harvey as Chairman of Licensing andCouncillor Gotz Mohindra as Chairman of Planning.
These roles will be formally confirmed at Full Council on Wednesday 16 May