This year’s Movers & Shakers’ Annual London Residential breakfast will focus on modular housing. A panel of experts will discuss how modular homes could help ease the housing crisis and if it is a sustainable method to build the high-quality homes London needs.
- Mark Farmer, Founding Director & CEO of Cast Real Estate & Construction Consultancy
- Simon Gawthorpe, Managing Director of Urban Splash
- Sir Edward Lister, Chairman of Homes England
- Jennet Siebrits, Head of Residential Research of CBRE
- Rosie Toogood, CEO of L&G Modular Homes
- Karl Whiteman, Executive Director of Berkeley Group
WPA members can receive a 10% discount. At the time of booking please contact Genevieve Lorkin (email@example.com) separately to obtain your WPA discount on the ticket price of £80.10 (including VAT).