TIME: 7:30 - 10:30
VENUE: The Dorchester, Park Lane, London, W1K 1QA
Movers & Shakers, in partnership with WPA, are hosting an evening seminar on London’s landed estates. Hosted at the Dorchester Hotel, the event will look at the challenges landed estates face in maintaining and developing their portfolios, and how they are evolving to compete in an increasingly global property investment market.
A panel will explore how their approaches differ, how they compete, and what the prospects are for the future. The panel includes:
- Hugh Seaborn – Chief Executive of Cadogan Estate
- Amelia Staveley – Capital Transactions Director at Grosvenor Britain & Ireland
- Andrew Hynard – Chief Executive of The Howard de Walden Estate & WPA Board member
- David Marks – Co-Founder of Brockton Capital
- Steven Norris – Chairman of Soho Estates
WPA members can book at the discounted members rate.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your booking discount code